City Square open Monday - no alcohol {merged}

Re: CITY SQUARE OPEN MONDAY.

Just got this reply: (posted on other thread too)

Thank you for your email.

The bars in City Square will not be serving alcohol on Monday. The bars inside the stadium will be serving alcohol but will be limited to a maximum of 2 alcoholic drinks per person.

Regards

George
Supporter Services

Re: City square open Monday.

monty silva said:

The bars in City Square will not be serving alcohol on Monday. The bars inside the stadium will be serving alcohol but will be limited to a maximum of 2 alcoholic drinks per person.

Regards

George
Supporter Services

Cheers for that mate. How will they operate this 2 per person bollocks? Just send somebody else up, dead clever me :D

Blue Blood CTID said:
monty silva said:

Regards

George
Supporter Services

Cheers for that mate. How will they operate this 2 per person bollocks? Just send somebody else up, dead clever me :D
2 at a time not 2 total

sure this was in place for the FA cup game as well

Blue Blood CTID said:
monty silva said:

Regards

George
Supporter Services

You need more than 2 drinks at HT?! lol

mcfcmatt said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
monty silva said:

Regards

George
Supporter Services

You need more than 2 drinks at HT?! lol

Depends how it goes!

this 2 pints per person bollocks will just lead to people who dont know about it queueing up for a few people, getting to the bar and being refused more than 2. i can see it causing quite a few arguments

Paul Powers Bar said:
this 2 pints per person bollocks will just lead to people who dont know about it queueing up for a few people, getting to the bar and being refused more than 2. i can see it causing quite a few arguments
It seemed to work ok in the FA cup game

Pisses me off this no alcohol in City Square thing.

I meet mates who sit all round the stadium and approach the ground from different sides of town in City Square. I like a beer before the game.

This decision won't affect alcohol consumption, it'll just make people work harder to get their beer.

Yet more proof that football fans are treated as second class citizens and that we are drink fuelled crazy hooligans

Why doesn't GMP adopt this policy every Friday night in town when the scrotes come out to play

I know exactly what will happen - More trouble.... Equals a bigger demand from the police for the next games of a bigger budget.

The police want people kicking off.

This policy will result in more people all over the show drinking because they can't get a drink at City Square, probably in the town centre where there will be many Rags fresh off the train from Euston.

Stupid policing, but then again - good excuse to demand a bigger budget for next seasons matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.