city square "unbelievable"

Much as I would've loved to have gone to Wembley, City Square I wouldn't have wanted to miss either - it was absolutely amazing. I hugged over 30 strangers after the final whistle - the beer was flowing! I was standing close to the guy who filmed the 1 and half minute video and I'm sure I can hear my unhinged celebrations... :)

top class day city sq was superb i would recommend anybody not going to get a ticket for the final get down to city sq it was superb

davet said:
top class day city sq was superb i would recommend anybody not going to get a ticket for the final get down to city sq it was superb

i will go down if i dont get a ticket

what a top day it turned out to be the place was rocking i've got some good videos from it :) drank a few beers and watched us beat the scum with a crowd of fellow blues doesnt get much better. will deffo try get down for the final unless i get a ticket for wembley by some divine intervention. and if you see this cheers to the lad who sold us 4 tickets outside mary d's hoping i can bump in to someone again for the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.