City store and parking?

Went into the City shop today , (going to a BBQ with a few Dippers present at the weekend so need some attire to wind the c*nts up) , what a disapoinment. The shop has halved in size , a total of two items (t-shirts) referring to our title win and to top it all the card payment machine wasnt working so had to go to a ATM machine at Asda and return to pay in cash
Thought the days of amateur hour were over but the club shop was a joke today , afer fighting past the COVID stewards were i was asked about a dozen times about my vaccine intentions i finally told one of them to fuck off i am going to the City store , bang out of order i know , but do they need twenty security staff standing around with their fingers up their arse on a Thursday afternoon , despite my frustration at the shite City store i did apologise to the COVID geezer on my return and he laughed it off ,but i was then was dragged off to the Lowry shopping centre by the Mrs. and it was half closed , but thats another story , my Mrs already thinks i am Victor Meldrew re-incarnated but i told her that's impossible , Richard Wilson is well known for being a Rag
Just another day in the life of a grumpy old bastard but it was nice to see the stadium close up again , f*ck i do miss going there .....................roll on next season.

Went into the City shop today , (going to a BBQ with a few Dippers present at the weekend so need some attire to wind the c*nts up) , what a disapoinment. The shop has halved in size , a total of two items (t-shirts) referring to our title win and to top it all the card payment machine wasnt working so had to go to a ATM machine at Asda and return to pay in cash
Thought the days of amateur hour were over but the club shop was a joke today , afer fighting past the COVID stewards were i was asked about a dozen times about my vaccine intentions i finally told one of them to fuck off i am going to the City store , bang out of order i know , but do they need twenty security staff standing around with their fingers up their arse on a Thursday afternoon , despite my frustration at the shite City store i did apologise to the COVID geezer on my return and he laughed it off ,but i was then was dragged off to the Lowry shopping centre by the Mrs. and it was half closed , but thats another story , my Mrs already thinks i am Victor Meldrew re-incarnated but i told her that's impossible , Richard Wilson is well known for being a Rag
Just another day in the life of a grumpy old bastard but it was nice to see the stadium close up again , f*ck i do miss going there .....................roll on next season.
You've worked hard and long to be a grumpy old bastard, it aint been easy, you should be very proud.

It’s a funny story but look a little deeper and it perfectly encapsulates the growing chasm between the way the club treat local fans and the way they treat well heeled tourists.

Its too remote since you had to park nearly on bloody Oldham Road. Wanted to go today with my old man but it's too far to walk for him.

Is the ATM outside the store, just round the corner, not there any more or would they not let you go there?

Its too remote since you had to park nearly on bloody Oldham Road. Wanted to go today with my old man but it's too far to walk for him.
I go on the tram and use the lift up to the shop. Not that I’ve been recently but I did it when I went to the Everton game.
I know your obviously in a different area but is there any way you could do that with your Dad?

It’s a funny story but look a little deeper and it perfectly encapsulates the growing chasm between the way the club treat local fans and the way they treat well heeled tourists.
You have a point Gundog ,apparently according to the lass on the till three quarters of the business they do is now on line , takes me around an hour to get to the Etihad by car maybe i should have stayed at home , there is a far bigger choice on the website

You have a point Gundog ,apparently according to the lass on the till three quarters of the business they do is now on line , takes me around an hour to get to the Etihad by car maybe i should have stayed at home , there is a far bigger choice on the website

All well and good if your order turns up or you don't have to return anything. Absolute shower of shite with returns.

Is the ATM outside the store, just round the corner, not there any more or would they not let you go there?
ATM outside the store wasnt accepting my card , so asked for the nearest and told Asda , pain in the arse , but managed to blow £70 anyway , also recieved an eye watering 10% discount which nearly paid for my pint at the Harvester at the Lowry outlet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.