City store pricing

mcfcliam said:
Blue Dallas is the type of Blue who thinks we have nothing to complain about because we've been taken over and are very lucky.

He's not the only one, there are many.

If you say someone has had a bad game, these people would usually say 'we could easily have Macken or Samaras back in the squad', you know, something completely irrelevant.

We could be charged £2,000 for a season ticket and they would say 'well we're not watching an Alan Ball side anymore'
who put 50p in you ?

blue dallas said:
mcfcliam said:
Blue Dallas is the type of Blue who thinks we have nothing to complain about because we've been taken over and are very lucky.

If you say someone has had a bad game, these people would usually say 'we could easily have Macken or Samaras back in the squad', you know, something completely irrelevant.

We could be charged £2,000 for a season ticket and they would say 'well we're not watching an Alan Ball side anymore'
who put 50p in you ?

I put a pound in him to get three go's ;)

Ticket For Schalke said:
blue dallas said:
mcfcliam said:

who put 50p in you ?

I put a pound in him to get three go's ;)
ha ha, alright lad hows it going ?

my father in law had to pay £5 extra for a 48 shirt rather than 46...bit harsh on larger people never known sizes like that be different prices usually just junior/adult - s/s l/s?

beansontoast said:
my father in law had to pay £5 extra for a 48 shirt rather than 46...bit harsh on larger people never known sizes like that be different prices usually just junior/adult - s/s l/s?

Where was this?

I'm thought it was the same price for adult s/s shirts and then £5 more for l/s

blue dallas said:
5bdaa0.jpg

first 'nothing' in 35 years !!!
Sheikh Mansour, first billionaire owner in 131 years, says thanks. Here, have a royal thumbs up:
Sheikh-Mansour-bin-Zayed--007.jpg

My mate works in the City store so I got an Adult shirt and a Baby kit for £56 when it should have been £75 for both!

It's not what you know, it's who you know ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.