City store theft

ysmsa

After the match on Sunday I went to the store outlet outside SS to get the new shirt for my lad (made a mistake last year by foolishly thinking I could pick one up from a Sports Shop cheaper but I couldn't and then they sold out everywhere for a while).

Anyway, Queuing up to pay, it's terrible here and takes ages, they claim it is WiFi problem with online payments, that I can believe.
3 lads / blokes asked to check out the shirts so I stepped back and they selected the size they wanted.

They went to the back of the Queue which was in the corner of the store.

A little later a couple of people were remonstrating with a security guard asking why he did nothing?

Apparently, the 3 all tried the shirts on, put their jackets on and just walked out of the store and away!

£225.00 down the drain, tramps!

After the match on Sunday I went to the store outlet outside SS to get the new shirt for my lad (made a mistake last year by foolishly thinking I could pick one up from a Sports Shop cheaper but I couldn't and then they sold out everywhere for a while).

Anyway, Queuing up to pay, it's terrible here and takes ages, they claim it is WiFi problem with online payments, that I can believe.
3 lads / blokes asked to check out the shirts so I stepped back and they selected the size they wanted.

They went to the back of the Queue which was in the corner of the store.

A little later a couple of people were remonstrating with a security guard asking why he did nothing?

Apparently, the 3 all tried the shirts on, put their jackets on and just walked out of the store and away!

£225.00 down the drain, tramps!

Every time the till rings in our store someone gets robbed ')

Every time the till rings in our store someone gets robbed ')
You say that but, JD sports £75 for the new top.

City store, £75 but 10% off for S/T holder

Rip off I know, but cheaper than main stream sports shop.

You say that but, JD sports £75 for the new top.

City store, £75 but 10% off for S/T holder

Rip off I know, but cheaper than main stream sports shop.

Go retro don't buy the overpriced shit, football needs to have a long hard look at itself with the stupid prices on anything and everything.

They'll be on cctv and if they were at the game they could find where they were sat and find the linked ticket details for names and both prosecute and ban them if they really wanted to. But city wont give anywhere near enough fucks to go to that length.

Used to work in a sports shop that sold all football shirts when I was younger and at uni, you wouldn't believe how many attempted shirt lifts there were every single day, we lost loads and we had one of the lowest stock loss figures around. you'd have to do stock counts and tag sweeps almost hourly around peak times. Used to have to double and sometimes triple tag every single shirt and on things like kit launches would have to keep stock behind the till. Easy to shift for a decent price, high demand and not especially hard to get. It's the ideal target for scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.