City Store

Markie07

Sorry if already posted didn't see it.

Some reports on twitter and some one i know saw a load of rags fans burning city scarfs and trying to smash the doors in at the city store on market street any one know anything about it?

Markie07 said:

Some reports on twitter and some one i know saw a load of rags fans burning city scarfs and trying to smash the doors in at the city store on market street any one know anything about it?

Was there a couple of hours ago. No smell of smoke and no sign of any charred remains! Would MANUre fans know where Market Street was?

bananamilksheikh said:
Good.

not for the shop obviously.

But to do that on the weekend they win the PL says alot about them!

Yup.
says it all ...

Tick tock........

when we got off the train last night half tennish, the police wouldn't let us go down station approach, said there were man ure fans who attacked 4 city fans. they numbereed twenty to thirty! one city fan badly injured! anyone heard anything??

For all the media shite about them 'overshadowing' us, it seems to have really annoyed them that we won the cup. We're too delighted to give a fuck about them.

Police did attend but couldnt tell them apart from the plastic shop dummies so had to let em go ;)

Markie07 said:

I heard some Man Utd fans had run in and shouted abuse, but not heard anything about burning or violence. Lets not forget the city store does wisely have security on the door

Just a friend told me it was happing and reace warber the eds player saw it as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.