City Store

No doubt the rags were on their way back to the sink estate they live on in Essex/Dublin/London (delete as appropriate)

masterwig said:
For all the media shite about them 'overshadowing' us, it seems to have really annoyed them that we won the cup. We're too delighted to give a fuck about them.

and don't forget The Champs League too.

There's only two Rags I've come across since yesterday and both seem more bitter about us winning the Cup than being happy with their own achievement.

Tomorrow will tell me more when I sit there with a silly big grin on my face when the Rags walk in work.

;-)

I know some of the staff that work in there and apparently about 100 came down some went in nicked a scarf, set it on fire and through it back in the shop and it hit the manager. So they locked the doors and they tried kicking them in all this while customers were still inside, alot of them were frightened the police came pretty quick but the customers had to be evacuated out the back way. Vile lot of supporters they have

bigsmoke said:
I know some of the staff that work in there and apparently about 100 came down some went in nicked a scarf, set it on fire and through it back in the shop and it hit the manager. So they locked the doors and they tried kicking them in all this while customers were still inside, alot of them were frightened the police came pretty quick but the customers had to be evacuated out the back way. Vile lot of supporters they have
A disgusting breed of people they are just vile pathetic thugs. I am surprised they knew where Market Street was

MCFC 4 EVER said:
bigsmoke said:
A disgusting breed of people they are just vile pathetic thugs. I am surprised they knew where Market Street was

Man Utd fans are scum, just like the vile club they support

bluemanc said:
The cctv will nail every single one of them,very silly, they will be named n shamed.
If they were all dressed in Black then the Police wont have far to go. The Smithfield on Swan Street.

bigsmoke said:

Says it all about their fan base

The amount of times I will concede a point to them e.g. Valencia + good winger

They are never, ever, ever able to concede back...
I don't know another set of fans (including the deluded spuds and dippers) who are so pathologically unable to be big enough to compliment back....

There's a connect here between a bunch of fans who, despite a record breaking number of top of the tables, feel so threatened that they do what they did at the City store

This may not have hapened even 3 years ago , but they are now shitting it an we are getting to the psychic core of these twats....

....no-mark glory hunters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.