City supporters in Midlands/South

liam81101

Just wondered how many regular City fans lived in and around the Midlands/South??? - be good to find out

Born in Didsbury, live in Nottingham. So I see more than I'd like of the M6 or the Woodhead Pass.

liam81101 said:
Just trying to get a line of contacts with regards to ticket/travel guys

The Midlands / South is a vague request for what is essentially two thirds of England.

Middleton exile presently living and working in London. I travel largely with the London Branch who take, on average, 40 to a match.

Granted it's not specific - I live in Birmingham and just looking for supporters who travel up the M6 from say Junction 1 at Rugby all the way up to the Etihad

ST holder in a sea of rags\gooners\chelskis down here on Surrey-Hampshire border! Usually travel up on train but sometimes by Car\Motorbike.

ST Holder living in Swansea but travel with the Cheltenham Branch who ususally fill a coach for most games - try not to moss too many, though will not be doing Wigan away nor Chelski this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.