City supporters in Midlands/South

liam81101 said:
Used to be a member of the Leicester & Rugby - in all but name it's no longer

That's a shame had some good trips when I was with them (mad bloke called dave remember had a missing finger - absolute madman.

From Leicester, went to uni to be close to City, ended up in Milton Keynes, started the supporters club there now in Rushden Northants - always been nice to meet fellow City fans in all places I have lived.

SeaBass said:
liam81101 said:

That's a shame had some good trips when I was with them (mad bloke called dave remember had a missing finger - absolute madman.

From Leicester, went to uni to be close to City, ended up in Milton Keynes, started the supporters club there now in Rushden Northants - always been nice to meet fellow City fans in all places I have lived.

You're talking about Dave Kelly, top bloke, he still helps to run the East Mids SC.

Andy Milton Keynes said:
Cambridge - don't let my name fool you......
Just moved here/drive up from here

Any info on pubs in the area not absurdly over priced or filled with university students would be appreciated

leicesterblue said:
SeaBass said:
liam81101 said:

You're talking about Dave Kelly, top bloke, he still helps to run the East Mids SC.
Went with branch early 90s when i lived in bedworth pick up at some pub in cov,remember QPR away in cup top day vonky vonky.

Live in North Staff's - Uttoxeter

Been thinking of setting up a North Staff's OSC, there are quite a few of us live round here and am surprised that there in no North staff's supporters club.

4 of us in our fambly that are season ticket holders and quite a few people close by that go to games as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.