City Tattoos

I sat from 10 am to 5pm when i had a big portrait of my old cat , then another hr or so when it had healed for highlights and tweaks , it goes numb quite soon so pain not a problem ( i do like tye pain though ) last one was about four hrs , easy to do city ones in one sitting unless you are going big back piece

I think that would be really nice, but if it was me I would have the three crowns and 2022-2023 without the gold circle and the text.

I havent room under my old badge for treble winners to be writtern my 93:20 is under it .

So might go with 'treble 2022/2023 winners' round the top and side of the old badge. Than the crowns basically above the 2022/2023 like the shirt.

I think I might get a massive shuttle bus across my back.....

But in reality, I've no tattoos, never wanted one, but within 30 secs of the final whistle was thinking of one, shows what a momentous achievement this season was.

Have also never had any, and would never consider getting any, but may consider purchasing a suitable t-shirt to commemorate the achievements this season.
I've never wished to look like everyone else, and for that reason, I will never deface my skin.

Instead of the three trophies thought I’d go for another type of treble…..
I’m going for a road sign with Atatürk 2.5 hours written on it, a shuttle bus with a fire below it and a red hot sun above and a bottle of water in a round sign with a diagonal line through it.

Probably for the best that you wandered off mate. Last time I popped into a tattoo parlour I was drunk. I just spent $1,200 to cover it up after living with it for 40 years.
Me and a mate designed a tattoo pissed up on a paper napkin for him to have . Went into the tattoo shop next to the bar in Thailand and the guy refused to do it . But he did one for him later of a naked woman around his bellybutton with the hole being incorporated < not for her mouth > and the wording around it saying sit on my face . I wish I had kept our original piece of artwork that was worse than this .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.