City Tattoos

I fell asleep having a tattoo done once. Upper back, was taking a while, I was comfy and found the feeling of it soothing and nodded off.
it just depends where you are having one done tbf, some places i.e back not near the spine are not bad at all especially if its mainly shading, most painful places are ribs, elbows, heel, back of knee, bottom of arse, palms of hands and neck especially near your ears although i think thats psychosematic as you can hear the machine more clearly.

I have decided to have the cups coloured in. Is it wise to go back to the place that did the original tattoo or go somewhere else for the colouring ?
Dont want to offend the bloke !
not at all mate, its your design and your tattoo, you're entitled to change your mind and try and improve the overall design

I have decided to have the cups coloured in. Is it wise to go back to the place that did the original tattoo or go somewhere else for the colouring ?
Dont want to offend the bloke !
Go where I had mine done pal. You've seen the trophies he's done for me. Hes seriously talented. Doesn't rip you off either. https://272tattoo.co.uk/
Screenshot_20230826_160007_WhatsApp.jpg

I started my city sleeve last week. I’ve been going home and away since 2011, did all the champions league games last season and make a pact that if we won the champions league I’d get a tattoo done (I already have a sleeve, my thigh done and numerous others) this is the start and have two more sittings booked to get the whole upper arm donecca81bae-4358-48ef-9eeb-b9316e72962c.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.