City Tattoos

Nipped into a big Tattoo place in Karikoy just over the bridge and asked for a simple 5cms champions leage trophy tat my first ever.
£250 was quoted I wandered off not knowing if this is expensive or not but thinking it was.
Probably for the best that you wandered off mate. Last time I popped into a tattoo parlour I was drunk. I just spent $1,200 to cover it up after living with it for 40 years.

Probably for the best that you wandered off mate. Last time I popped into a tattoo parlour I was drunk. I just spent $1,200 to cover it up after living with it for 40 years.
Yes mate…I’d had a few EFES it was my last day there.It just felt the only thing left to do after 5 amazing days that I’ll never forget.

Never had a tattoo, but am toying with the idea of getting one. Nothing fancy (I'm not made of money!), maybe a small silhouette of the CL trophy, possibly with saturday's date underneath it.
Istanbul also maybe below the cup?

Nipped into a big Tattoo place in Karikoy just over the bridge and asked for a simple 5cms champions leage trophy tat my first ever.
£250 was quoted I wandered off not knowing if this is expensive or not but thinking it was.
I know it kind of ruins the spontaneity of it all, but if it's your first one mate, go somewhere reputable and really make sure of what you want. And yeah it may be a bit pricier that you were expecting but it's on you forever - don't nickel and dime over a few quid for something permanent
When you're up to 10+ your standards go out the window a bit ("Yeah that'll do, whack it on anywhere")

Rashford was getting something new done about 3 weeks ago for the final no doubt. Still pulled up his shirt to show off when he blazed over the vain walter.

This is a serious post cos I ain’t got any tattoos…….

How much approx would a decent tattooist charge for a tattoo of the treble and how long would it take?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.