City teams - 6 days, 6 wins, 2 trophies

The toughest of the 5 is tomorrow night,our youngsters will do brilliantly to win that.Should be a cracker.
We are playing a team from the the land of the giants tomorrow. Their goalkeeper is 6 foot 7 inches and he looks one of their smaller players. If Pep lets Tommy Doyle play for us tomorrow I feel we have a real chance. Keep the game tight and send on a half-fit Braaf for the last half hour. I think 10 of our starting 11 against Blackburn were English born but it never got a mention on the commentary. Have to say that Tabu looks like a future superstar.

We are playing a team from the the land of the giants tomorrow. Their goalkeeper is 6 foot 7 inches and he looks one of their smaller players. If Pep lets Tommy Doyle play for us tomorrow I feel we have a real chance. Keep the game tight and send on a half-fit Braaf for the last half hour. I think 10 of our starting 11 against Blackburn were English born but it never got a mention on the commentary. Have to say that Tabu looks like a future superstar.
Related to Nostradamus by any chance?

WWWWW

Win on the telly, we're gonna win on the telly....

Has any club ever had 5 better/important wins over differing levels with a couple of cups thrown in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.