City! The Best Pies In The Land Of All the World........

meldrew said:
Awful, my pie yesterday has gave me third degree burns, how hard can it be to get a pie right!

Probably Dzeko's fault!

Don't let the FA hear about it. Balotelli will get a 3 game ban!

I miss the peppered steak pies :(

Brought a couple of friends last season who follow Liverpool to the semi!

They'd been to alot of grounds and said the peppered pie was the best they had tasted! I was super chuffed!

Can we have a review of the new pies please, if anyone had one yesterday.

My pie came in this shitty hard tin foil holder thing when I expected ceramic, and no Creme freche, Mancini should sort it out

blue10high said:
had a bog standard hollands pot & meat to hot hard as hell and I had to pay £3.50 for it, Shite

Balti. Moist, not too hot to eat and pastry firm. A joy. (Was pre-kickoff though so hadn't been ruined by half time.

Then again, my eldest had a pepper-steak pie at half time and said it was fantastic!

Best pies in footy are at Glossop North End. Proper chunks of steak in them at £1.50 each and also peas are only 30p extra. It's true the team ain't up to City's current standard but they are better than when Pearce was our manager

warpig said:
the fact they have no hydrogenated fat will appeal to your typical healthy minded pie eater.

Yeah, and I bet there are thousands of health junkies in the crowd at the Etihad!

NOT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.