City the best value for money this season

For my seasoncard it reckons up to £12.66 per goal. Got to be happy with that.

Remember when we went half a season without seeing a home goal just five years ago?!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 pm --<br /><br />
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I know it isn't serious but this sort of 'stat' annoys me as it is related to a bullshit argument regularly brought up by people defending ever rising prices.

For the past few seasons we had had legions of fans taking it as some sort of badge of honour that the price of their ticket has gone up. Wonking themselves silly whilst shouting "you have to expect to pay big money to watch the football we are playing".

Well, guess what, I want to watch Manchester City. And that is true whether they are top of the league or the shitest team around. The only way that "we are playing well so it's worth it" or "we score more goals per pound" as anything even approaching an argument to justify ticket prices is if you are a fickle, shallow twat whose decision as to whether they want to watch City is based on success and not the fact that they are a genuine fan of the team.

Sorry for the rant but I expect this bullshit argument to be brought out again when the new ticket prices are announced and the same dicks will no doubt jump on these stats too whilst gleefully telling their impotent mates that they are paying a shit load for their ticket.
Wonkers the lot of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.