City tickets for Derby on sale to rags by tourist company

are you lot real, these sites were brought in to stop touts, I e the man in the street, they are legal and the clubs already know about them and probably shift tickets through them https://www.1st4footballtickets.com...er-united-tickets-english-premier-league.html
You appear to be the one living in la-la land mate. They are touts pure and simple. It's illegal to re-sell football tickets in the UK without the permission of the event organiser (i.e. the club). So the cub may enter into agreements with viagogo or others, as they have done in the past, for them to handle the re-sale of tickets but even offering them on here is, technically, breaking the law as is that Facebook page. Neither has the authorisation to re-sell or act as a platform for the re-sale of tickets as far as I'm aware. Now I assume the club turns a blind eye in most circumstances involving an individual passing on a ticket to another individual at face price or lower. Hence why we insist on tickets being sold at no higher than face value.

But if you notice the contact address of the site you've linked to, it's in Spain so they're outside the reach of the UK legal system. What they generally do is take orders, source the tickets and then provide them to the buyers if they manage to get some. Good luck in trying to get your money back if they don't mind you.

Cannot beat a piss up, punch up.

Ask Harry the Dog
Just retrieved my old boxing gloves out of the loft the rocky theme tune is playing in the back ground, just need the skipping ropes now to shed a few pounds then I'll be ready for the rag fuckers.

You appear to be the one living in la-la land mate. They are touts pure and simple. It's illegal to re-sell football tickets in the UK without the permission of the event organiser (i.e. the club). So the cub may enter into agreements with viagogo or others, as they have done in the past, for them to handle the re-sale of tickets but even offering them on here is, technically, breaking the law as is that Facebook page. Neither has the authorisation to re-sell or act as a platform for the re-sale of tickets as far as I'm aware. Now I assume the club turns a blind eye in most circumstances involving an individual passing on a ticket to another individual at face price or lower. Hence why we insist on tickets being sold at no higher than face value.

But if you notice the contact address of the site you've linked to, it's in Spain so they're outside the reach of the UK legal system. What they generally do is take orders, source the tickets and then provide them to the buyers if they manage to get some. Good luck in trying to get your money back if they don't mind you.
not quite true, you do get your money back as my mate found out, I have another mate who uses these sites regular and never had a problem I myself have used them for games in spain, city and the other clubs are well aware of these sites, they have been around for a number of years now

by the way I agree it is touting no doubt about it and I'm sure it is legal as they fall under eu law

not quite true, you do get your money back as my mate found out, I have another mate who uses these sites regular and never had a problem I myself have used them for games in spain, city and the other clubs are well aware of these sites, they have been around for a number of years now
Being aware and being able to do anything about them are two different things though, as I've explained. Being outside the UK, they aren't necessarily acting illegally under local law, although they are under UK law.

What gets me is that City tolerate these sites but if you purchase a ticket for say Monaco away and pass it on to a friend ( I know most people view this as wrong, I'm just using as example) and you get caught, you get a ban.
Double standards.
I would be really interested as to where Celtic Horizons got their tickets from, but perhaps it would not be in City's interest to investigate.

It reminds me of the whole Viagogo shambles a few years ago when a game would "sell out" but 500+ tickets would appear on their sight as a ticket partner which inflated prices (usually level 3).

Thankfully the fans kicked up a fuse then and the whole thing became internal when membership such as "citizens" was created to gain fan loyalty and ST holders given credit on future cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.