City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Is it time to let it go now ? UEFA has been universally acknowledged for the corrupt organisation it is, Platini's career is on a slippery slope, FFP has collapsed, and we haven't been charged with anything. Just my opinion, but I think the negativity of the booing feeds into the club and the team and we'd be better chanting it down than booing.

Is it time to let it go now ? UEFA has been universally acknowledged for the corrupt organisation it is, Platini's career is on a slippery slope, FFP has collapsed, and we haven't been charged with anything. Just my opinion, but I think the negativity of the booing feeds into the club and the team and we'd be better chanting it down than booing.

I think its quite fun now. We were booing in our lounge. Fuck em, Infantino will be terrified right now, waiting for the tap on the door.

Remember the players were right behind us and I'm sure they enjoy it as a City feature now.

We'll boo when we want, we're Man City we'll boo when we want.

As a CL no shower partly for the reasons we boo there's no reason to stop as corruption is everywhere and some fans are still out of pocket.

Sounded great on Tuesday night.

Boooooooooooooo.

Yes I agree with you, we've made our point. Do it too much and it'll become meaningless.

No you never give them a break.

Boo 'til we get drawn an easier team. Or 'til we can buy a pint in the stadium. Or 'til we can hold a pint in the stands...

...actually, it might become a bit of an Oasis gig if they ever allow that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.