City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

We really do need to get with our other group member fan groups and our other English teams in the competition. We need to organise.

fully back this idea and those who have stated that it is us fans that have the power. I posted earlier that we had don enough (before this next action by uefa) I am now fundamentally behind the booing to continue.

In terms of getting other clubs on board I like this idea as well - power in numbers etc. I work in Liverpool and one c]work colleague is an active member of the kop, produces all the Liverpool fan t-shirts and the large stand flags. He has been an kop member since the late 70'. I told him yesterday about the booing of the uefa anthem at the game and he was made up saying give it to the corrupt fuckers....

With Liverpool in the Europa I could have a word in his ear about getting on board

fully back this idea and those who have stated that it is us fans that have the power. I posted earlier that we had don enough (before this next action by uefa) I am now fundamentally behind the booing to continue.

In terms of getting other clubs on board I like this idea as well - power in numbers etc. I work in Liverpool and one c]work colleague is an active member of the kop, produces all the Liverpool fan t-shirts and the large stand flags. He has been an kop member since the late 70'. I told him yesterday about the booing of the uefa anthem at the game and he was made up saying give it to the corrupt fuckers....

With Liverpool in the Europa I could have a word in his ear about getting on board
We need to get on board with the fsf and all other supporters groups. We need to drop our club divides in this fight. It all sounds very union, but that is the only way this will work.

Fuck liverpool.

we can stand on our own two feet.
And anyway,little liverpool and europe dont really go together anymore,.....

We need to get on board with the fsf and all other supporters groups. We need to drop our club divides in this fight. It all sounds very union, but that is the only way this will work.
Hold out your hand and walk with me, comrade. Side by side, together we are stronger.

Is this for real? I've always hated that anthem, or whatever you want to call it. Setting aside the question of UEFA's bias, or otherwise, against us, I find it unbelievably pretentious. But I wouldn't normally boo it.
Now I most definitely will. Where are we living, North Korea?
That anthem was written by Handel you philistine, admittedly he's probably turning in his grave.

Anybody know where you can get 50,000 whistles in time for the Glad Bach game now that would be interesting.

Fuck liverpool.

we can stand on our own two feet.
And anyway,little liverpool and europe dont really go together anymore,.....

Sorry but that's one of the most raggy comments I've ever read from a city fan. The way UEFA treat us transcends to every normal fotball fan. For years now them and FIFA have seen us as purely wallets to be milked dry! They don't give a shit about us and now is the time for all fans to unite and stick it to them.

Sorry but that's one of the most raggy comments I've ever read from a city fan. The way UEFA treat us transcends to every normal fotball fan. For years now them and FIFA have seen us as purely wallets to be milked dry! They don't give a shit about us and now is the time for all fans to unite and stick it to them.

not sure if you were there at Anfield, on the hillsborough aniversary when they bricked our coach before the game,cheered when yaya got badly injured and booed our every touch.
not interested in standing together with anyone from anfield really.Y our free to do what you want,but perhaps calling my post "raggy" is a little uncalled for..just like them bricking the coach on a day when we ,as football fans,together ,remembered how their fans died that day.Without question the sadddest football day of my life,and it was nothing to do with me in some ways, but everything to do with me in others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.