City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Would Nissan have an input in any of this?....genuine question.
Thought I read somewhere a while back that the sponsors are involved in any disciplinary action,I may of read wrong.

Manchester City Football Club should ban the "Anthem" being played. It'll only anger 50,000 fans and is a safety (for UEFA delegates) issue now IMO. Tell them they can broadcast the music for TV purposes. Fcuk'em. Or possibly turn backs and moon the fuckers, 50,000 hairy arses.
calm down guys,just presenting an altenative perspective ,you want to go with the booing okay ,I don't see where the end game helps City that's all

End game is we get treated fairly.

I think City got a fair deal off the officials on Weds night ,apart from 1 or 2 offsides,that's far more important than a row about booing
The booing is now being elevated to a position is doesn't really deserve, it has no function , I think it would be prudent to back down pay the fine and shut up in future
Nah, you're alright Henry.

Now.....has anyone got some blue spray paint going spare?????

Boo_zpswxnthrn2.png

I think City got a fair deal off the officials on Weds night ,apart from 1 or 2 offsides,that's far more important than a row about booing
The booing is now being elevated to a position is doesn't really deserve, it has no function , I think it would be prudent to back down pay the fine and shut up in future

Are you providing the lube or do we have to bring our own?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.