City to bid for Hamsik

Goal.com, Caughtoffside.com, imscouting.com and the Daily Mail are ALL CRAP.

All the rumours they make up are not thread worthy.

exactly the player we need, I believe he shares an agent with co national Vlad Weiss.
He's the lampard type we need, a player can control the middle and create going forward. One to look out for in World cup.

[quote="tommytheblue"]lampard type we [/quote]

if hes another central midfielder i dont think we need him we already have barry de jong ireland micheal johnson and viera surely there good enough and better then hamsik

bluebannana said:
[quote="tommytheblue"]lampard type we

if hes another central midfielder i dont think we need him we already have barry de jong ireland micheal johnson and viera surely there good enough and better then hamsik[/quote]

Our central midfield are not even close of being good enough!

Micheal johnson has been out for what? 2 years? and you want to rely on him?

i say, keep barry and de jong for the def midfield and bring in another playmaker, give Ireland one more year to prove this worth, if he dont take it, bring in another over christmas. and we are set.

bluebannana said:
[quote="tommytheblue"]lampard type we

if hes another central midfielder i dont think we need him we already have barry de jong ireland micheal johnson and viera surely there good enough and better then hamsik[/quote]

he's an attacking midfielder who scores plenty of goals, much better than Ireland, exactly what we need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.