City to host 93:20 anniversary fan event with members of 2011/12 title winning squad

Is there a catch here? £5 per ticket... What does the night entail for that price? Do we get to meet and greet players?

You get a complimentary drink worth a fiver you redeem upon arrival, the original ballot story on the sote said meet n greet with the players and chances of photographs, DJ sets and other guff

Another money making jaunt by the club. You only get to see / meet Sergio if you pay big bucks. Not for me.
From the site:

The event will see 2,000 fans come together on Friday 13 May to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Club’s first Premier League title and the iconic ‘93:20’ moment.
Fans will be joined by members of the title-winning squad including Sergio Aguero, who scored the goal that sparked jubilant celebrations throughout the stadium and across the world.
Throughout the evening there will also be live DJ performances, and a chance for fans to take pictures and meet with former players.
Tickets will be priced at £5, which can be redeemed against a complimentary soft or alcoholic drink.

Sergio is at the VIP lunch and the evening do

Got 2 tickets. One on my name one on brother in laws season card. He won’t be coming, taking a friend. Downloaded the tickets today and no names on it so should be ok.

I was successful in getting s ticket to the fan event. But whats a little confusing it says its at the academy stadium, I thought it was at Mayfield depot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.