Barcelona (A) - Charity Friendly | Wed 24th Aug 20:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they do it for the good of city , they work towards making us the best club in the world,and on the evidence of the last 10 years whatever they do ill support ,even the super league fuck up , they were doing it for the betterment of the club rightly or wrongly .

it just pisses me off after what they've done for us people still question their motives ,
Everybody has an opinion. It doesn't mean they are right or wrong. Just different. If it pisses people of then that's bad luck. When it comes to the Super League fuck up I have to take off my blue tinted spectacles. You don't. That's fine. Nobody is questioning their motives. Just how they go about it sometimes.

Looking at flights now hoping to stay in Tarragona for a few days, looks like all the 19 euros tickets have gone

Will this be on TV in Spain?
I'm on holiday in Spain when the game is on - unfortunately a 10 hour drive away so won't be going.

I take it there won’t be segregation for this game and it’s just buy where you want ? Can’t see a option for away tickets and the city site just directs you to the Barca site ..
Going to visit my niece who is travelling Europe and has ended up in Barca today so perfect excuse to get away for a few days ..
Looking forward visiting the stadium without all the police harassment and fear of getting a wollop from a over zealous Spanish plod.

So this is a ‘whip round’ for this shower of c...s - file under under ‘typical City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.