City to sign Celta Vigo's director general

I wonder if he'll be more in day-to-day charge of City while Soriano is more involved in CFG.

I may be guilty of unfounded optimism but there are some small signs that the club has become aware that it's pissing off its loyal, hard-core "customers".

I wonder if he'll be more in day-to-day charge of City while Soriano is more involved in CFG.

I may be guilty of unfounded optimism but there are some small signs that the club has become aware that it's pissing off its loyal, hard-core "customers".
This I can go along with.

Chaves will be accepted by many of our away support who shuffle up coke, wear burberry neck scarves whilst walking with their hands on their cocks.

This I can go along with.

Chaves will be accepted by many of our away support who shuffle up coke, wear burberry neck scarves whilst walking with their hands on their cocks.

What's the story with that? Crabs? Also they don't exactly walk, it's more of a limp, like one leg is bigger than the other or they have a dicky hip.

This guy's LinkedIn profile (in Spanish) doesn't list his duties in his current role, unfortunately. However, the previous job he had was as a lawyer: https://es.linkedin.com/in/antonio-chaves-escalante-7522bb42

He's listed as director-general at Celta and iki - not the source I'd normally use, but I'm really busy at the moment - suggests that, in Spain, this means a general manager or CEO: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director-general#Spain

As you say, sounds as if it could be freeing up Soriano to take a CFG role and for this guy to report to him but be full time at City.

Agree with your first line. I gather the number of directors at City is trying to keep up with the numbers of Peps' staff members. I mean, it is a lot of people isn't it.

As for the 2nd line, what 'small signs' have you noticed? One exemple will do. Don't want the hard core customers getting a hard one from over-excitement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.