city to steal tevez.

mcigo said:
avoidconfusion said:
Way too much money, doesn't score enough goals for that amount (32+ million and then he wants an insane amount of money as wages).

he got 17 last season. that's pretty good in my book. he starts for argentina. he's no joker, he'd walk into any team (apart from United's lol).

he showed what he can do at his best in that season with west ham. He was great in the second half of that season. He can score, he works hard, he can create and he can make something out of nothing. Great player, just gets overshadowed at United a bit, which isn't surprising with Rooney and Ronaldo there too.

Did he?

Ok, I always kind a saw him as a better version of Vassell (much better of course), wasting a lot of chances but working his balls off.

Would love to see us sign him, but again can't see us getting him.
Rags will offer him a longer deal, there would be some right carrying on at the Swamp if he became a Blue.

If we sign him i will be straight to the City shop to get a shirt with he's name on just to piss the rags off because they couldnt afford him ha ha

avoidconfusion said:
Way too much money, doesn't score enough goals for that amount (32+ million and then he wants an insane amount of money as wages).

You say it like we have to pay or that we can't afford it. ;)

good player, hard worker would be good but dont think we have a chance.

also just been on tribalfootball.com there is a story about this on there and all the commets are utd fans saying "dont sell him fergie" lol that don't have a fookin clue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.