City U18's v utd U18's

Hi guys...planning my first trip to the new academy on Friday, just got a few quick questions.

I've ordered/reserved my seat online...can i just turn up and scan in through the turnstyle with my season ticket as i would for the first team ? or do i need to collect a paperticket from the ticket office ?

Whats the easiest way to get to and from Picadilly Gardens pre and post match ? Will the met be running as it would on a normal match day ? or am i best walking ?

Never been over the massive linking bridge as of yet either...does that drop you outside the academy stadium ?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys...planning my first trip to the new academy on Friday, just got a few quick questions.

I've ordered/reserved my seat online...can i just turn up and scan in through the turnstyle with my season ticket as i would for the first team ? or do i need to collect a paperticket from the ticket office ?

Whats the easiest way to get to and from Picadilly Gardens pre and post match ? Will the met be running as it would on a normal match day ? or am i best walking ?

Never been over the massive linking bridge as of yet either...does that drop you outside the academy stadium ?

Thanks in advance

Get the metro to velopark. Not the etihad stadium - the one after that stop which stops outside Asda and therefore next to the ground (rendering the bridge redundant cos you dont need to cross it)...

Your seasoncard wont work on the day, no. You have to login (or ring up) on Citys site and use pre-order them via your seasoncard and they post them to you. Or if you dont have a seasoncard (like me) you can buy em for £3 on the day outside the ground.

Get the metro to velopark. Not the etihad stadium - the one after that stop which stops outside Asda and therefore next to the ground (rendering the bridge redundant cos you dont need to cross it)...

Your seasoncard wont work on the day, no. You have to login (or ring up) on Citys site and use pre-order them via your seasoncard and they post them to you. Or if you dont have a seasoncard (like me) you can buy em for £3 on the day outside the ground.

Actually the season card may be "activated so it would work. I went on and got 2 seats one of which is the sc and the other a paper ticket which I should get tomorrow or wednesday in the post( I didnt go for the e ticket option.)

Cancelled. Load of bollocks. Hmph!

On the plus side, just heard a rumour that the spanish 'mini messi', Brahim, has finally had his clearance come through meaning he can play for the u18s and EDS. Lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.