City v Arsenal 18th January Tickets required

the_corkys

Evening Folks,

I am after 2 tickets sat together, if possible 1 x adult and 1 x youth against Arsenal on the 18th January. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Corky

Also looking 2 tickets for this game, preferably together also.

Have flights booked for the match so would be disappointing not to get tickets at this stage.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Spares available for Arsenal's game on 18th January ...

1- A single ticket on Level 1, Block 130, fourth row from the front (just on the right of home dug out, right where subs warm up).
2- Also got two together (one in front of the other) a little back (almost middle of the block), same Block 130, Level 1.

Face Value: £58

If anyone wants them, pls. PM me, can do via bank transfer and post or in person at either the Sheffield Wed home game or at Everton away.

Cheers!

Arsenal tickets

Been trying desperately all morning to get a couple of Arsenal tickets both online and on the phone. I've gone from 44 in the phone queue to 12 but can't get two seats together online. Anyone help out?

Re: Arsenal tickets

MonkeyButler said:
Been trying desperately all morning to get a couple of Arsenal tickets both online and on the phone. I've gone from 44 in the phone queue to 12 but can't get two seats together online. Anyone help out?
Sold out now mate

mag said:
Spares available for Arsenal's game on 18th January ...

1- A single ticket on Level 1, Block 130, fourth row from the front (just on the right of home dug out, right where subs warm up).
2- Also got two together (one in front of the other) a little back (almost middle of the block), same Block 130, Level 1.

Face Value: £58

If anyone wants them, pls. PM me, can do via bank transfer and post or in person at either the Sheffield Wed home game or at Everton away.

Cheers!

The two together (no. 2) are gone people, so just the one left.

spare ticket available in block 216 for the Burnley,Sunderland and Arsenal game, as I cannot attend, looking for £100 for all 3. PM me if your interested

Hey guys, I'm flying from Australia to England in a few weeks and getting the train into Manchester to watch my first City game. Basis tickets having sold out, is Viagogo the best option to get tickets now? Are there any other good sites to use or any other ways to get tickets for the match? Understand I'll be paying more of course, flying a long way so really need tickets obviously! Thanks for any advice.

Garbs_7 said:
Hey guys, I'm flying from Australia to England in a few weeks and getting the train into Manchester to watch my first City game. Basis tickets having sold out, is Viagogo the best option to get tickets now? Are there any other good sites to use or any other ways to get tickets for the match? Understand I'll be paying more of course, flying a long way so really need tickets obviously! Thanks for any advice.

you wont pay more if you buy off here but yes viagogo put a small surcharge on. try not to use ticket sites, they are a rip off. keep an eye on here. or check hospitality with the club.

de niro said:
Garbs_7 said:

you wont pay more if you buy off here but yes viagogo put a small surcharge on. try not to use ticket sites, they are a rip off. keep an eye on here. or check hospitality with the club.
Don't forget you need a citizen membership (£30) to buy from vianogo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.