City v Arsenal post match discussion

supercrystal7 said:
If I was to give the players a rating, 7 being a good enough performance then it would be something like this.

Hart 6-should have done better for the shot, which led to the corner, possibly even preventing it. Decent otherwise.

Are you serious. It was like an exocet missile. What could he do?

cleavers said:
OB1 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just shows you how football divides opinion.

Some think Clichy was shit,some (including me) thought he was MOTM.

Some think Lescott played well. Some didn't.

Some think Sinclair did ok. Some didn't.

All we need is a thumping great win and people will chill out again and the flappers can put their wings away.

And some thought Zab was MotM but I blamed him for their goal as I thought he should have done much better with a header that gave possession straight back to them in build up to the concession of the corner from which they scored. This was symptomatic of the lack of composure we have been showing of late.
I've often wondered about the big differences of opinion, especially on full backs, whether its where in the ground you view the game from ?

Where you view the game from does make a difference. My seat at the Etihad is excellent (unlike, say, the away section in Bernabeu with its wonderful mesh screen) but I didn't use it yesterday and stayed home in Oxfordshire so had the televised view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.