City v Arsenal pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't why i get nervous about the team news as it usually looks ok on paper anyway
Weirdly I never used to look at it until kick off.

You've changed me. I now get nervous from about an hour out and hit twitter about five minutes before it's ready and just constantly refresh.

I fully blame you.

My dad can't make the game today so I have a spare ticket. I am nearly at the ground so if anyone wants it they will have to meet me at the ground. I don't want any money for it.

I'm confident we can win today and genuinely I think we will. But saying that, I still don't see us winning the league. It's not that we won't play well enough, we may, we may not. The issue is Chelsea are simply not conceding goals and therefore they are winning or drawing everything. Winning actually. I can't see their defence suddenly falling apart and I just don't think they will drop enough points for us to overtake them. They will drop points of course, I just can't see them dropping enough.

,.............,............ Bravo
. ......Sagna..........Stones....Otamendi......
Sterling.......... Zaba......Yaya............. Sane
............... Silva..................... DeBryune
................................ Nolito

This is how, I'd start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.