City v Arsenal Sat 14th December 1245pm

One spare for Arsenal. Block 101. With my old man and brother! Can drop it off round Mcr before the weekend to save messing around on the day.

Text me on 07951631458 if you're keen.

Bought a single from viagogo a few weeks back since I'm in Paris this week on business, going to hop over for this one.

Going to be awkward to be at the match alone, but it will be well worth it.

All sorted now - Big thanks to 'stephenmcfc'. Much appreciated bud.

In response to the 'warning' someone issued earlier, although he's a new member on here, it's all good. He's even mailed proof of purchase etc.

Now all we need is a win. 7-0 would be nice but as long we gain 3 points, happy days :)

If anyone has 2/3 tickets available please message me, wanted to get them as a Christmas present for friends but doesn't seem likely now.

A mate has two of his Executive's and two Gold ticket's available for Saturday. The Exec's are £70 each and the Gold £50, Colin Bell stand level two on the half way line, the Gold are cheaper than the £58 cheapest City were selling. PM for his number.

Sold now, thanks.

2 x City v Arsenal Tickets for sale

I have a pair of tickets for 1 x Adult and 1 x Jnr (16 yrs)
Seats are together in East stand level Block 104, Row N,

Gutted cant make the match so for sale for £75 for the pair,

Please inbox me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.