City v Bayern Munich

Ticket for sale City v Bayern Munich East stand level 3 block 301 , £25 quid , please pm me

Lucky Toma said:
Two spare tickets Colin Bell level 2 block 231.

50 for the pair. Top seats and will post as soon as Paypaled. PM me.
hi mate PM you

Can anyone please give me some information about getting into this game?

I want to go with my son on Tuesday (and also for some Premier league games), and assume that as it is on ITV the ground won't be full. In the old days (going back awhile) I would have just turned up at the ground on the night and bought a ticket - would that still work? It's a long time since I have been to any game in England (have been living in Germany where you can still get into the ground like that). I'm not a member of Manchester City Club or anything - just like watching.
Thanks in advance for any information

JC2 said:
2 tickets together for FC Bayern game in Colin Bell 323 £70 the pair
Collect from Stockport area or meet at ground
PM me please

These are still available

My seasoncard will regretably be available for this. Ive done my back in tonight so dont think ill be going anywhere for next few days. It was 40 on cup scheme but will take 30. Will need to collect from denton/tameside. My mates who sit behind will collect card from you. South stand 212. Pm me if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.