CITY v Birmingham - Official Match Thread

we are closing right down on that spuds goal difference now...

couple more lads second half :)

Andouble said:
also how great has Barry been. Simply sublime since getting his rest a few weeks ago.

That's true. Imagine when we get several new midfielders, we can rest him more often, and the sum will then be greater than the individual parts with less reliance on DJ and Barry but fresher and fitter DJ and Barry.

BlueMoonWalker said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
are you taking the piss. tell me your taking the piss. You're taking the piss, surely?
I hope he is taking the piss! ;-)

he really better be taking the piss. and all those answering him seriously better be in on the pisstake, else I'll take the piss

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Oasis_City said:
I'm looking for some info on future super stars to buy on FM 2010, i never played it before and don't know anyone good lol

who are you playing as?

I happened to come across what I think was an FM scouting report when I was looking for some real info on Nimley-Tchuimeni, it looked good, lots of 17-19's (I assume it's marks out of 20), he was valued at 10m.

Oasis_City said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
which one's that?

I'm looking for some info on future super stars to buy on FM 2010, i never played it before and don't know anyone good lol

?

The match day thread just gets weirder...

Fantastic. It was coming and we can get more. Garrido was fast asleep for their goal. But that's why he's 3rd choice...

Bring on next week. If Rooney and Wio "cry off" we could see a repeat of 1989!?

Andouble said:
also how great has Barry been. Simply sublime since getting his rest a few weeks ago.

he's from the shores of Jersey, that would be like saying someone born in Hull is a Mancunian!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.