CITY v Blackpool - Official match thread.

we do this to ourselves by not putting away our other chances.

im on the verge of a breakdown here

lionheart said:
bluealf said:
Well it fucking well could have been, so whats your problem apart from your constant negativity, of course.
My prediction of a 3-1 win is "negative"? I cannot believe the stick that first Milner and now Tevez is getting on here. Unbelievable and probably reflects that only the true, loyal fans who have watched City through thick and thin realise how lucky we are.

fans are allowed to vent frustration and rightly so

If we do end up getting away with it I hope the City crowd give Blackpool a standing ovation.

lionheart said:
bluealf said:
Well it fucking well could have been, so whats your problem apart from your constant negativity, of course.
My prediction of a 3-1 win is "negative"? I cannot believe the stick that first Milner and now Tevez is getting on here. Unbelievable and probably reflects that only the true, loyal fans who have watched City through thick and thin realise how lucky we are.

Blackpool could have collapsed if we had taken our early chances though. The difference between 3-1 and 7-0 is smaller than you might think lionheart!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.