CITY v Blackpool - Official match thread.

That's 41 points so we should be avoid relegation this season. Spare a thought for Bellers. He was on the receiving end of a 3-0 thumping today from local rivals and out of form Bristol City. Looking forward to watching Weiss in the Old Firm derby tomorrow.

BlakeTheBlue said:
On another day we score 3 or 4 and it goes down as a comfortable win. Credit to Blackpool they are a good team who played their part in decent game.

I'm more than happy with this result. Just hope the knock to David Silva is nothing to worry about.

City should of been up by 3 or 4 at half time, and we would of coasted the 2nd half.

But we keep getting the 3 points and take a look at the table. still joint top and we are in January. COME ON CITY

citymad said:
andyblue87 said:
thats bollocks, he played well for the team, put in a shift as ever just lacked a little in front of goal.

Well said wasnt his best finishing day but he played the front man superbly today.
He is the striker. It is his job to score. He got the chances. He fluffed them. I'd say a Shitty day at the office. Not to mention he was unnecessarily selfish with the ball on multiple occasions.

In my opinion Carlos was the worst City player on the park

Carlos played exactly how he played v sunderland after he fluffed that big one.

just got to his head

Jesus hairdo! That was tense stuff. Should have been a billion nil up at half time. Then we're blowing for the whistle at the end. We'd have it no other way.

Thought a few players didn't play their best today, but I'll take 1-0. Get in.

At the end of the day its a valuable 3 points and keeps some daylight between us and our rivals for the race for 4th place.

citymad said:
not true mate couldve been 4-4 but for Hart. Had a lot of chances but they won the second half by some way.

You really are moronic at times........

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
not true mate couldve been 4-4 but for Hart. Had a lot of chances but they won the second half by some way.

You really are moronic at times........

thanks mate, Im just trying to keep it real unlike some people with permanent blue tinted glasses.

Official match stats show City had 16 chances to Blackpools 8 .......

although i personally made it 14-7 to City on chances .... and had Tevez down for missing eight of those!

we should have been out of sight by half time , but typical City we fluffed almost everything , and were clinging on a bit at the end .......

really bad tackle from behind on David Silva ..... i didn't like that at all ..... but at least we got the goal that counted , and at the end of the day , that's all that matters.

Fair play to Balckpool though .... as we tired towards the final third , they made it really tough for us ........ and in young Matt Phillips they have unearthed a real find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.