CITY v Bolton - Official Match Thread.

I would love to see both milner and AJ get in the team for this one as they wre brilliant last night , milner started to pick his passes and AJ does what AJ does best . However , I don't think either will get in the team :

--------------Hart-----------
Zaba---Kolo--------Vinnie----Kolarov
--------------NDJ---------------
---------Yaya----Barry----------
----Silva-----------------Balotelli
--------------Tevez----------

Hopefully a win and any form will do for me , Bolton will come to attack as under Coyle they seem to be more adventurous and playing with confidence . They won't sit back which is good as then we can exploit it and hopefully bag a few .

Tevez , Silva and Balo to make it 3 but Petrov to get the opener for Bolton

Blue Elmo said:
I would love to see both milner and AJ get in the team for this one as they wre brilliant last night , milner started to pick his passes and AJ does what AJ does best . However , I don't think either will get in the team :

--------------Hart-----------
Zaba---Kolo--------Vinnie----Kolarov
--------------NDJ---------------
---------Yaya----Barry----------
----Silva-----------------Balotelli
--------------Tevez----------

Hopefully a win and any form will do for me , Bolton will come to attack as under Coyle they seem to be more adventurous and playing with confidence . They won't sit back which is good as then we can exploit it and hopefully bag a few .

Tevez , Silva and Balo to make it 3 but Petrov to get the opener for Bolton

I agree with the line up you predict (unless someone gets injured). I'm sure Johnson will come on as a sub again.
After getting back to work in a low paid job come on Blues lift me up on Saturday with a Victory, I know you can do it. There's no one in that line up who doesn't try with all their heart. 3-2 to City!

Bloody hell cant wait for this match!

We just got to win, thats it. No more 0-0 or 0-3 at City Of Manchester Stadium.

Tevez scores, and so even Balotelli. Johnson will be coming in at 60 - 70 min as a sub.

We will win, it just feels so good right now.

Coyle put up a good fight against us last year when he brought Burnley. This year he has better quality players with Notlob, but then so do we. With Bobbys chosen set up he now has available we will be far too good for them, providing we get on the front foot and move the ball quickly. Front three of Balo/Silva/Tev (and Johnno when the game gets stretched) will be unstoppable when they click, lets hope it starts saturday.

Very important game. I think everyone knows what the team will be. My only wonder is whether Bobby will bring Milner in after his performance on Wednesday night.

Really cannot call the team for this. I don't know and quite honestly don't mind who Mancini picks. Everyone seems to be hitting some form. I would like to see a 4-4-2 at some point in the game, even if it means bringing on AJ & SWP together 'cause I thought they both had a solid game on Wednesday night. However, if I had to choose...

---------------------HART------------------------
RICHARDS-----KOLO--------KOMPANY-----KOLAROV
---------------------DE JONG----------------------
-----------MILNER---------------BARRY-----------
----------------------SILVA------------------------
--------TEVEZ--------------------BALOTELLI------

I keep saying it, but now we have the personel to do it properly, we need to get the full backs forward when possible, because we pack the midfield and then have no width so it would add another dimension. Bolton got a real challenege here now, 3-0 City I think, we are great defensively!

just got back from souvenir shop over heard ticket staff saying saturdays game could be put back to 5.30 to for the t.v game.

Now Bolton are playing football instead of the umph long ball it should suit us, even though i think it could be a banana skin, we will av to be on our metal, Elmander is in form at moment and with Petrov could cause us problems, but think we should nick it by a goal.

Form suggests there should be goals, so bracing myself for a 0-0. Take a bundle over the line 94th minute 1-0 right now.

I would prefer us to go out and attack them from the start and reward the players who played well on Wednesday, it won't happen but I would like to see

Hart
Boetang
Toure
Kompany
Kolorov

NDJ
Milner

Silva
Tevez
Balotelli
AJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.