CITY v Bolton - Official Matchday Thread

Armaan said:
Revol said:
Nice penalty from Tevez but besides that, dissapointing. City have become hard to watch since the Manchester derby and it seems they're lacking the confidence they had in the matches building upto the second leg.

Also, Bellamy is notable by his absence.
I dont agree with that Bellamy bit, we've looked decent at times down that left side

We have, I agree, but Bellamy's presence gives our matches much more "edge" and atmosphere, and we don't seem as half-arsed when he's on.

vbr said:
Adebayor needs his arse hauling off for Petrov or SWP.

Either that or bring on Ireland for Adebayor and have Stevie in a nice advanced central role, something to keep us ticking over, at the moment we're getting fucking mugged.

Can you see Bobby Manc doing that......?

We've got a system and it looks like were sticking too it.

Aussie! said:
article-1249596-0835C30F000005DC-171_468x360_popup.jpg

PMSL

why did u pmsl?

Lomas has a lob on said:
Dont no why Barry is coming in for so much critiscm tonight! he's been the best out of the midfield 3! My only gripe is the tempo, we need to be quicker in everything we do, and this formation and game is made for Ireland, in an ideal world we'll go for an early goal in the second half.

Tempo is our biggest problem in most games. We dont have any for more than the odd five minute period.

vbr said:
Adebayor needs his arse hauling off for Petrov or SWP.

Either that or bring on Ireland for Adebayor and have Stevie in a nice advanced central role, something to keep us ticking over, at the moment we're getting fucking mugged.

Adebayor has done nothing wrong just had no supply - barry and de jong off superman and swp on

Lomas has a lob on said:
Dont no why Barry is coming in for so much critiscm tonight! he's been the best out of the midfield 3! My only gripe is the tempo, we need to be quicker in everything we do, and this formation and game is made for Ireland, in an ideal world we'll go for an early goal in the second half.
yes he`s having a good game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.