CITY v Bolton - Official Matchday Thread

bloody hell...back pass back pass square pass back pass....oppo push up, we lose it...time after time

anyone got any ideas why or solutions to the way we play

Benarbia said:
gman07 said:
great supporters!!

I'm a great fan, so much so I gave my younger bro my ticket but Kolo has been shite since we signed him

You'll get used to it mate, we could sign a dog shite and put it in the team and people would still slag you off for calling it dog shite.

Benarbia said:
gman07 said:
great supporters!!

I'm a great fan, so much so I gave my younger bro my ticket but Kolo has been shite since we signed him
that i can agree on... i just cant stand that people rejoice that we get another injury...

rastus said:
Benarbia said:
I am, how can you not be??? He's a fooking liability

Theres no hope for you

Why??? because I'm happy our worst player this season is off injured in a position where we have better available, hth np kthxbye

gman07 said:
Benarbia said:
that i can agree on... i just cant stand that people rejoice that we get another injury...

Fair enough xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.