City v Bournemouth post match

It would be hard to hand pick more ineffectual tactics for a squad of players this talented.

Need serious changes or we're going to struggle to win anything.

Always allow the opposition to mass behind the ball, with not enough control or composure at the back to keep them out on the rare break.

No ruthlessness, no efficiency and much less control than the game plan should afford.

Pretty poor performance saved by lucky, scuffed winner. Sterling was poor yet again, yet scored the vital goal.
What an utter bellend Mendy was in the 94th minute, almost cost us the game...
Otamendi was good, goalie looks to be adding some confidence and composure to our back 4
Good 1st half from B Silva but faded and vanished in the 2nd half.
Appalling show from Dean again, Ake should have been off
Not a dirty game yet he booked how many from both sides?...
Seriously, we need to up our game from midfield up to the front. Defence is looking much better, more sold but KDB and D Silva are not at the races as yet, they can and will do much better

Brilliant 3 points!

Fuck off to Bournemouth and their time wasting...fuck off to dean and his blatant cheating....fuck off to PiGMOL....fuck off to the FA....fuck off to the PL......and last but not least, a big fat fuck off to the growing number of rags that inhabit the match day threads these days.....

.... i hope that last minute goal really fucking hurt you!

Yet again, another game with shit officials. Weather it's corrupt or not, it's getting tedious. Blatant red for Ake not given, then Sterling gets a red for city fans running on the pitch.

As for the match thread posters, fuck off you bunch of negative wankers, go support united.

Great to see us have the character to win it! It's good signs for the title. I'm irked by the sterling sending off tho it's left a bad taste in my mouth. Never ever would that happen to the rags

Honestly wasn't much difference from last season. We played some good football for about half the match, we created some good chances, we didn't take many of the chances.

We conceded a couple of chances, we concede from the first one.

A couple of controversial decisions against us.

But we did get the win. Not quite sure how. Don't think we're good enough to win the league though, we're pretty one dimensional & most teams will do that to us, we can't always get the win playing nice football.

Dean is a fucking ****.

And we fucking deserved that win.

Injured my cock windmilling around the lounge.

Well done boys. I can't believe anyone can believe these officials aren't bent. We'll have to overcome them and the opposition to win anything.

I'm surprised you had time to watch the
How Mike Dean did today:

Game 3:, Bournemouth away: No freekick for G. Jesus at 17 minutes, No freekick after failed advantage, Defore offside (no flag), no freekick for G. Jesus after two footed tackle from behind from Ake, Bournemouth player dives and gets freekick, Jesus gets fouled through on goal and Ake only gets a yellow, No corner for City after Bournemouth deflection of Jesus shot, After fouls D. Silva but no foul given, no freekick for Fernandinho & penalty shout for B. Silva right after not given, Defore dives and gets freekick, Wrongful freekick to Bournemouth for non-foul by Danilo, Wrongful offside on Sterling, No freekick at the 45th minute, Ake has committed two yellow card fouls and one red card foul in the first half but hasn’t received a single card of verbal warning, King dives and gets freekick, Cook gives out a red card worthy tackle on G. Jesus but Mike Dean doesn’t even give a freekick, The bournemouth wall was too close and kept moving forward refs did nothing even though there were complaints, Begovic wastes time a 3rd time & Dean tells him to hurry up a 2nd time, Wrongful offside against G. Jesus, Fernandinho gets fouled by two players & Dean does nothing which results in a shot that hits the post, Adam Smith dives after a light touch by Jesus and gets a freekick, No throw in for City which lead to Bournemouth attack, Harry Arter wastes time by pretending to be hurt, Defoe dives & gets freekick Otamendi yellow carded, Bournemouth gets a corner wrongfully, Aguero fouled by 2 player at the same time but no penalty, Aguero fouled by two players again no freekick, Cook not sent off for booting G. Jesus in the back of the head, Bournemouth gets wrongful throw in, De bruyne fouled Bournemouth counters which results in Mendy yellow card, Otamendi fouled Mike Dean says it’s on the ball (it wasn’t), G. Jesus wrongfully called offside, David Silva foul but no penalty, The Bourne mouth wall too close again on City freekick, Bournemouth players wastes time by being fake hurt, Arter dives and Sterling gets a yellow card, Afobe wastes time by pretending to be in pain resulting in a sub, Sterling gets red cared for celebrating a goal,
I'm surprised you had time to watch the match

Fantastic resilience again. When things aren't going right is when true character shows and we showed it in spades. A long way to go yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.