City v Bournemouth post match

Gonna enjoy this win, amazing scenes in the away end.

Overall though I really don't see a title winning side at the moment, way to open and not clinical enough. Hopefully things will begin to click sooner rather than later.

Brilliant 3 points!

Fuck off to Bournemouth and their time wasting...fuck off to dean and his blatant cheating....fuck off to PiGMOL....fuck off to the FA....fuck off to the PL......and last but not least, a big fat fuck off to the growing number of rags that inhabit the match day threads these days.....

.... i hope that last minute goal really fucking hurt you!

Amen brother ...

Huge slice of luck at the end bails us out of the hot water. Need to play a lot better than we did today.
And the bad luck with the ref not being given or the header hitting the inside of the post?

We deserved that win in every which way and every stat and my own eyes.

Brilliant 3 points!

Fuck off to Bournemouth and their time wasting...fuck off to dean and his blatant cheating....fuck off to PiGMOL....fuck off to the FA....fuck off to the PL......and last but not least, a big fat fuck off to the growing number of rags that inhabit the match day threads these days.....

.... i hope that last minute goal really fucking hurt you!
It's as if you've read my mind!

Today's win was extremely important. We have Liverpool next and if we had dropped points today, we could have already been couple of points away from the top so early this season.
On a side note, the meltdown at the ragcafe is hilarious. The cnuts are complaining for the amount of injury time we got. Karma is a b***h. Haha.

Got the 3 points, happy with that

Have to say though kdb is wasted playing soo deep

Very relieved, I was not looking forward to sitting through the international break with the rag media writing articles about pep being in crisis

Deja vu all over again!
What a bloody awful performance.
Pep is Fraudiola
- No game plan except for keeping possession.
- Poor substitutions (as usual)
As for the team
- Poor finishing (as always)
- Not enough pace or running at the opposition defence.
- Fern had a shocker.
- So did Sterling - absolutely woeful except for his very last touch.

Nice to see the refs continue to apply different rules to City than to other teams. To put it mildly Mike Dean was a disgrace.
-The last man foul that should have been a sending off.
- The studs first lunge on Mendy (or was it Jesus?) that knocked him up in the air wasn't even given as a foul was incomprehensible.
- Sterling sent off for staying on the pitch! It was the crowd who came slightly on to the pitch to envelop him!

Last edited:
We battle until the end.

Bournemouth were a tough test and potential champions find a way to win.

3 games in, 2 wins and a draw. I'll take that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.