City v BVB, RTE coverage

I managed to listen to baldy brady for about a minute and saw a yaya clip to my right. I have just enjoyed watched city clips now for the past half hour.

cnuts are nothing but cnuts these three.

howiedeblue said:
During the commentary after City equalised George Hamiliton said "Now they are trying to repeat what they did against 10 man QPR with an extra 5 mins..."; I thought bitter bastard!!

Well we were weren't we, trying to get a winner.

George is a good bloke, played cricket against him in a friendly. Completely shat himself when I was bowling against him, he still provided commentry for those on the field as we were playing. He turned up at the hotel bar later and played a few tunes on the piano- as Giles would say 'He's a good player'. About 6 months later I was sat in Dublin airport, he was on his way out to cover a game, he came over to talk to me as he still remembered me.

He supports Cliftonville, who his dad used to play for. I think his football heroes were Harry Gregg and Best like any other lad from Northern Ireland, but I couldn't tease out of him that he was a secret rag.

You just gotta love these rags spouting bile.

particularity like the bit "individuals will only take you so far but wont make you champions". And "City are good against the premier league fodder, but oh yes they did beat United 6-1".

Hahahahahahaha bitter.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I try to avoid watching any RTE coverage of the PL or CL. The media in general are so biased and partisan over here towards U****d. During CL weeks, RTE and the smaller TV3 station will each show a live game (TV3 on the tuesday and RTE on the wednesday). From what I understand, both stations have a choice of what game to show from those taking place on the particular evening However; I can GUARANTEE that the vermin's game will be shown, even if it is going to be a pretty unexciting game. For instance, on matchday 1 the vermin were playing Galatasaray while Chelsea/Juve and Bayern/Valencia were played on the same night. Guee which game RTE screened. Or on matchday two, the vermin were playing Cluj, while Benfica/Barca was taking place. And TV3 screened......

jimharri said:
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I try to avoid watching any RTE coverage of the PL or CL. The media in general are so biased and partisan over here towards U****d. During CL weeks, RTE and the smaller TV3 station will each show a live game (TV3 on the tuesday and RTE on the wednesday). From what I understand, both stations have a choice of what game to show from those taking place on the particular evening However; I can GUARANTEE that the vermin's game will be shown, even if it is going to be a pretty unexciting game. For instance, on matchday 1 the vermin were playing Galatasaray while Chelsea/Juve and Bayern/Valencia were played on the same night. Guee which game RTE screened. Or on matchday two, the vermin were playing Cluj, while Benfica/Barca was taking place. And TV3 screened......

Well, that's understandable, rags are most popular there and they screen what the most of audience will love.

I almost had a heart attack once when I saw Lyon vs Shakhtar game on TV here in Bosnia cause Pjanic was playing for Lyon and Srna for Shakhtar (to please bosnian croats).

And you can bet City game will be on TV now when Dzeko is there.

Last season we played on the same night as the rags and between RTE and TV3 we did'nt get a look in once. TV3 have Europa league games and are currently having a wankfest over the dippers involvement .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.