City v Chelsea 25th on TV?

Re: City v Chelsea 25th on TV In USA?

taconinja said:
Frank the Yank said:
Thanks guys but dont get Chelsea TV and I aint interested in watcing it on some dodgy stream. I was hoping it was on regular TV. I looked at FSC fo Saturday night and it wasnt listed-oh well....
Yes it is. It's listed at 5:30 pm on FSC.

Just looked again and it must have been recently updated. Will get back form work at about 700 pm so just set the DVR. Thanks guys. To be honest not really too bothered about this but it will be good to see City in New York even if its just on the TV. Probably would ahve been more enthusiastic had we had the FA Cup to parade around-BASTARD!!!!

The players are going to regret losing that game the rest of their lives....

Frank the Yank said:
taconinja said:
Frank the Yank said:
Thanks guys but dont get Chelsea TV and I aint interested in watcing it on some dodgy stream. I was hoping it was on regular TV. I looked at FSC fo Saturday night and it wasnt listed-oh well....

Just looked again and it must have been recently updated. Will get back form work at about 700 pm so just set the DVR. Thanks guys. To be honest not really too bothered about this but it will be good to see City in New York even if its just on the TV. Probably would ahve been more enthusiastic had we had the FA Cup to parade around-BASTARD!!!!

Yeah I agree. Still any chance to watch City is a happy one for me. :)

The second game in on ESPN 25th May at 23.00 but does anyone know if and when the first is on in the UK other than Chelski TV?

I seem to recall that ESPN and some terrestrial channel seemed to get the rights to last years friendlies at the very last minute.

Both on ESPN, tomorrow night around 1.30 is the first one!

Frank the Yank said:
Probably would ahve been more enthusiastic had we had the FA Cup to parade around-BASTARD!!!!

At least until they win the Champions' League next year ;-)

Frank the Yank said:
taconinja said:
Frank the Yank said:

I wouldn't be to sure of that. But for the fans, it was horrible. I don't want to lose another final ever again.

Scotty76 said:

You mean 1:30 Friday morning? Are you sure? I don't see anything listed then. Only 7pm Friday evening.

Chippy_boy said:
Scotty76 said:

You mean 1:30 Friday morning? Are you sure? I don't see anything listed then. Only 7pm Friday evening.

Yeah, Friday morning 1.30am, Saturday night 11pm. ESPN Uk tweeted earlier that both games will be shown!

Scotty76 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Scotty76 said:

Yeah, Friday morning 1.30am, Saturday night 11pm. ESPN Uk tweeted earlier that both games will be shown!

Strange - it's not in the listings. It's not in the Sky planner and isn't even listed on ESPN's own listings on their website??!?!?

EDIT: I can't find the tweet either. I think it's on 7pm Friday night mate and that's it.

Chippy_boy said:
Scotty76 said:
Chippy_boy said:

Strange - it's not in the listings. It's not in the Sky planner and isn't even listed on ESPN's own listings on their website??!?!?

EDIT: I can't find the tweet either. I think it's on 7pm Friday night mate and that's it.

It was tweeted at 1715 today by @ESPNUK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.