City v Chelsea 25th on TV?

chelsea are playing like shit and are really boring to watch, we are the exact opposite, yet we are 2 - 0 down.

if we had cavani right now, we would be 6 - 0 up

mansour's tow ropes said:
Mata diving to win a pen in a friendly against an 18 year old. twat

Couldn't agree more.

Been disappointed with Chelsea can't even bring themselves to play some football in a friendly end of season game.

Armaan said:
Pmsl was offside but what a miss by Silva

-- Fri May 24, 2013 2:21 am --

Oh ffs penalty we've been all over them as aswell so frustrating. 2-0

A friendly but it's also our season captured in a 45 minute snapshot. We've dominated the game and missed chance after chance after chance, they have two attacks and score both times. The first one Hart was wank obviously has his eye on England duty and didn't want to get clattered and the second well you'd be screaming if a penalty was given in a proper game. Frustrating is a good adjective to sum up proceedings thus far.

berniethebusman said:

Couldn't agree more.

Been disappointed with Chelsea can't even bring themselves to play some football in a friendly end of season game.
It's our 75 game this season in total. I didn't expect them to show up at all.

alextheswede said:
chelsea are playing like shit and are really boring to watch, we are the exact opposite, yet we are 2 - 0 down.

6-2 ;) could still end up that score saved our goals for the second half I reckon

alextheswede said:

You probably right, our forward line are exponentially talented but they´re not clicinal enough, Silva being the biggest culprit.

how are we not winning this! should have been 5 nil before that weak penalty

i agree with the others saying a clinical tall striker would have buried 2 or 3 of those chances

Castiel said:
berniethebusman said:

Couldn't agree more.

It's our 75 game this season in total. I didn't expect them to show up at all.

Not asking to bust a gut just a bit of entertainment, pressure off just play with fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.