CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

Chelseas squd is pretty much the same as last season. OK very good start to the season vs Wigan, Blackpool, West Ham etc etc.

Our team will be very similar to last season due to injuries to new players but we will have Yaya in there.

City 2-1 Chelsea

I've got this feeling that tomorrow will be "one of those days". We're going to smash them, hit the post three times and then they'll rob a last minute penalty.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Think it all comes down to stopping the ball getting to Drog. Our backline will be weakened by injuries as will their midfield. We need our central midfielders to produce tomorrow and our right sided midfielder to help out against Cole.

Going for 3-1 to City.

Driving to Market Rasen after the match to go racing on Sunday with Mrs Moon. It'll be a grumpy drive for her if we lose.

sorry lads,just dont fancy us tomorrow got that gut feeling. i think chelsea will take advantage of a makeshift back four

city 1 chelsea 3

any reasons why i might be wrong i'd love to know

marco said:
sorry lads,just dont fancy us tomorrow got that gut feeling. i think chelsea will take advantage of a makeshift back four

city 1 chelsea 3

any reasons why i might be wrong i'd love to know

wont know that til after the game.. :)

our CBs (Kolo and Lescott at COMS, Lescott and Kompany at the Bridge) handled Drogs relatively well last season.

Hope we do it tomorrow but it will be very difficult! We did it last year twice but it will be a big ask

On another note I've had drogba as captain in my fantasy team since start of the season I am considering swapping him for tevez in the hope he will bag a hat-trick! Anyone else have this dihlemma?

We did the double over Chelsea in our 2009-10 campaign, beating them 2-1 at Eastlands and 4-2 at Stamford Bridge.I expect nothing but the same this term.Newcastle knocked them of kilter mid week,that was more of a shockwave than our performance v WBA IMO.Andrenalins kicking in all ready,cant wait to get to Eastlands tomorrow.Come on the lads.

win or no win im all for skyblue today and im hoping we seek this third successive wins against the champions for real,might boost our status us the only team to beat the champions in the league.WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goals by silva kompany and my really best friend adam jonhson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.