CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

Come on City lets tonk these fucking southern poofs!

King Carlos is going to eat Terry for breakfast!

Bad news micah injured no matter what people say he has been much better this year as his concentration level have been better so not a good thing for him to be there as his speed and aerial ability would have been a real plus.

Surprised to see silva starting but adam johnson has been rather poor lately so understandable i guess,i wish we had bellamy because his speed would have scared chelsea they would play deeper to deal with him so giving us the space in the middle to do our magic.

Good to see boateng back hopefully he can get some minute and balotelli and kolarov hopefully are not far off.

Butterflies fluttering nicely. Early for me, but fk it, Carlsberg Export open.

COME ON BLUE BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're are definitely going to find out what Boyata is made of today, he did well against the rags last year but if he can help to keep a Chelsea side in this kind of form quiet today I think it will be fair to say we have a future superstar in the making.

Shock, horror there. Andy Gray talking a lot of sense about our season so far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.