City v Club America

These free streams are shocking, I've been spoiled by using LiveOnlineFooty which always has good pictures and hardly any freezing.

Clichy is really good.

Still wanna see the team press higher and support Dzeko more. I hope we get Nasri soon and a central midfield of De Jong-Yaya-Nasri. WOuld provide with much more attacking threat.

I hope Barry is nowhere near the starting line-up next season. :D

I hope this is a sign that SWP is going to get a few more games this season, he needs to play more being a confidence player, better starting and then getting subbed off than the other way around.

SouthStandStander said:
ive been sent to the couch. miss`s said i dont need sound on because there speaking mexican. tried explaining that football is an international language but she wernt having none of it. so couch i am

same here cant watch football without sound, got some ice cold vimto and chocs to keep me going

Cant help but leave the Mexican commentary on, you just cant watch football on mute I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.