City v Coventry FA Youth Cup

bluesince76

Anyone know what will happen ticket wise for this game? Got a colleague who's a Coventry fan and wants to go (mainly to see the new campus), but I can't see anything on the website about it.

I take it you can just turn up, but do season ticket holders get in free/reduced etc? Also if I go with him, he'd end up with a kid's season ticket, so can it be upgraded?

Less than 72 hours before the game starts and still no ticket news(or have i missed something), Come on City, do you want anybody there to watch the game

This must be the most pisspoor communication from the club since the Second Takeover. The FA site says 7pm ko at the City Academy.

Come on, City, where, when, and do I get in for nowt! If yer post the details before tea time I'll buy a jigsaw!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
summerseat blue said:
On the OS saying 7pm kick off at City Academy, but no other details.

What can be so difficult at putting all the necessary details about this fixture in one place? Parking for free on the East Car Park, seasoncard holders in for nowt, free pie for Platinum?
Even weirder it's not listed on the OS now. The fixture as been removed it was on 10 mins ago.

Am I missing something here?

The official opening/first game at the new complex has been pushed as the Schalke game before the first team play Arsenal.

Are we sure this game is at the complex rather than Hyde and is it open to us or another behind closed doors event?

blue b4 the moon said:
Am I missing something here?

The official opening/first game at the new complex has been pushed as the Schalke game before the first team play Arsenal.

Are we sure this game is at the complex rather than Hyde and is it open to us or another behind closed doors event?
I've come to the same conclusion that it's behind closed doors at the academy.

They kept everyone in the dark about the Oxford game until the absolute last minute & even then didn't give the correct details on the OS.

Either pure incompetence or they are deliberately keeping it low profile, because they aren't 'officially' open for games.

Probably be some small leak of info on twitter or something, nearer the game.

Crap by whoever is concerned.

Apparently the Minihad stadium isn't officially open until the Shalke game this weekend. I went to the one against Oxford in the earlier round but I was left tickets. It'll be the same with me for this one so I don;t know if they'll charge or not!

My guess is that season cards will probably work going in- if you're really desperate to go though, just call the supporter services and ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.