City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimma

Didnt see one already made so I made a thread for this game.

plenty of players rested from the Juve game so hoping for another strong performance in the prem.

we are without de jong, so im hoping yaya, kompany, kolarov etc show some mongrel against this bully team.

Everton have been a bogey team lately so I will go with 2-1 City.

------------hart--------------
boateng--kolo---komps--kolarov
---barry-----yaya----milner-------
-silva-------tevez-------balotelli

Everton always seem to raise their game against us but this time they are without some very key players and they are lacking a goal scoring threat , with our defence being so tight atm , I cant see them getting through .

------------Hart------------
Zaba--Kolo--------Vinnie----Kolarov
-------Barry------Milner-------
Silva-------Yaya--------Balo
-----------Tevez---------

I would like to see AJ start and Yaya fill in the DM role left by de jong but I just don't see him changing position after his game at west ham so Milner will go in there .

2-0 City and Tevez to get the last one , you can tell it will happen.

They'll raise their game against us. We need to be really up for this one, I expect they will try and kick and bully us like they normally do.

its essential we press them high up the pitch.
they have no real pace to worry our defence.
this will also restrict them feeding cahill with crosses, which is their most likely way of scoring.
ifwe press high up , move the ball with pace , and stand up to their physicality, we will come out on top

stony said:
They'll raise their game against us. We need to be really up for this one, I expect they will try and kick and bully us like they normally do.

Yaya and NDJ taking on the walking afro should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.