Not open for further replies.
This was posted on Evertons "Gash old Team" forum by uknightbreed:

probable man city line up....

...................hart
zabaleta ktoure kompany kolarov
........de jong.....barry
....silva......ytoure.....balotelli
................tevez

Subs from Given, Jô, Vieira, Lescott, Boateng, Milner, Boyata, A Johnson, Santa Cruz, Wright-Phillips, Richards, Bridge

Form guide WWDWDD

probable everton line up ...

................howard
......neville jags distin baines
coleman.rodwell fellaini.pienaar
..................cahill
..................saha

Subs from Hibbert, Yakubu, Osman, Anichebe, Mucha, Saha, Bilyaletdinov, Turner, Gueye, Baxter, Mustafi, Duffy

Form guide DDLDLD

with city lineing up like that i would play 3 at the back and go man for man ...... but thats not going to happen.
cahill and toure are the 2 players who will have the most space ,so cahill will have to get the better of kompany (there weak link) and someone is gonna have to stay tight to yaya toure.
neville will be our weak link against balotelli (thank god it isnt hibbert playing there)
this match will be won or lost in the middle of the pitch though imo. fellaini and rodz will have to dominate de jong and barry.

What a massive bellend! So Vinnie Kompany is our weak link. That's right. The man who has arguably been the best CB in the premier league this season and is certainly better than any shite they can field is our weak link???

We will batter these filthy rat eating scouse mugs 4-0. They're worse than fucking Villa and that's saying a lot.

u2fme2 said:
3.0 lets just hope they don't spoil another christmas for us

Know what you mean.

The 2 most painful defeats last season were the ones against Everton and Spurs for me. That everton home game was a game where we looked completely outclassed, and never seemed likely to win.

It we win on Monday and beat spurs at home this season that will be a major benchmark of our step up since last year IMO

cahill is the only treat facing our team and i hope Mancini sees these and make a game plan for him cause the game is created around him.he has made us feel so ucomfortable with our defense when he plays which i suppose toure and vinnie holds up to make amends for is troubles on them.my score would be 3-0 against them.hands down for a win.

BlakeTheBlue said:
This was posted on Evertons "Gash old Team" forum by uknightbreed:

probable man city line up....

...................hart
zabaleta ktoure kompany kolarov
........de jong.....barry
....silva......ytoure.....balotelli
................tevez

Subs from Given, Jô, Vieira, Lescott, Boateng, Milner, Boyata, A Johnson, Santa Cruz, Wright-Phillips, Richards, Bridge

Form guide WWDWDD

probable everton line up ...

................howard
......neville jags distin baines
coleman.rodwell fellaini.pienaar
..................cahill
..................saha

Subs from Hibbert, Yakubu, Osman, Anichebe, Mucha, Saha, Bilyaletdinov, Turner, Gueye, Baxter, Mustafi, Duffy

Form guide DDLDLD

with city lineing up like that i would play 3 at the back and go man for man ...... but thats not going to happen.
cahill and toure are the 2 players who will have the most space ,so cahill will have to get the better of kompany (there weak link) and someone is gonna have to stay tight to yaya toure.
neville will be our weak link against balotelli (thank god it isnt hibbert playing there)
this match will be won or lost in the middle of the pitch though imo. fellaini and rodz will have to dominate de jong and barry.

What a massive bellend! So Vinnie Kompany is our weak link. That's right. The man who has arguably been the best CB in the premier league this season and is certainly better than any shite they can field is our weak link???

We will batter these filthy rat eating scouse mugs 4-0. They're worse than fucking Villa and that's saying a lot.

Fellaini, Arteta and de Jong all banned - Heitinger injured, probably Hibbert too

chesterbells said:
u2fme2 said:
3.0 lets just hope they don't spoil another christmas for us

Know what you mean.

The 2 most painful defeats last season were the ones against Everton and Spurs for me. That everton home game was a game where we looked completely outclassed, and never seemed likely to win.

It we win on Monday and beat spurs at home this season that will be a major benchmark of our step up since last year IMO

100% to this, it was horrible to watch those games last season for different reasons, so hope we can roll them over on Monday. Missing De Jong is not good but we should be fine without him. These days when I see the City lineup in the Premier league I rarely think 'oh no don't play him ffs!'. Come on you blues, let's keep in the top 3. Tevez to score at least once and Balotelli

_______________Hart_______________
Boateng_Kolo Touré__Kompany__Kolarov
______________Tévez______________

Bench:

Given,

Richards,
Lescott,

Milner/Zabaleta,
Vieira,
A Johnson,

Adebayor/Jö.

2-0 City, Balotelli & Tévez.

Or maybe more from Tévez....

;)

Oh...is anyone going dressed as SANTA???

.....................Hart
Das Boot........ Kolo ....... Vinnie ...... Kolarov
............... Barry....... Zaba
..........Silva....... Yaya....... Balo
..................Tevez

We should be up for this game, top of Prem for christmas ? . 2-0 Tevez both.

Paddys Goose said:
How is the reports from England, is the game postponed?

hopefully not, we will be in top of the league if everything goes alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.