City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First goal was joke defending second one we were down to 10 men and it was a good finish..... We have been unlucky we should of least have scored 1 goal......Its going to be hard now to win it but if we get an early goal we could get a draw....Its just that Everton always play really well against top sides there results confirm that! first 20 minutes we were'nt at it giving them to much space and when we had the ball its to slow and that makes it harder to break down 11 men! lets hope we get an early goal and get something out of the game, because its going to spoil my christmas......................

a draw would be better than none but obviously not the preferred result. If we stay 2 points behind United with them having 2 more to play we can kiss it goodbye probably

birchwoodgingerste said:
fans like you lot dont deserve to be blues so its not going our way you get behind them another 45 to go its not the end of the world wouls like to see aj come on to stretch there back ten because at the moment we are not dangerous at all.

Well said, Like i said earlier, we have to keep the faith as bobby manc won't allow us to play like that again this next half. Expect a flourishing second half display and hopefully a result!

Benarbia said:
Sums up the game perfectly when 4 of our players have neck warmers and none of theirs do

Yes that's it Andy Gray will probably show how the snood is important tactically just as it was when Yaya got 2 vs WHU

gangerolv said:
why does milner start every week?

He doesn't,

to be fair i didn't see one negative post about our line before kick off either.

Bobbie needs to get them to earn thier corn now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.