City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Milner is gash - official - one huge fook up by the men in suits - utter garbage
Give me Milner anyday over Ireland. Thats the thing with the match day forum, there HAS to be a scapegoat!! Collectively we were utter gash for five minutes.
Please tell me about Milners magical moments so far this season - "oh a really strong run down the left" would suffice I think - waste of fookin money - atm

Does it?

How then, does having a piece of garment have absolutely ANYTHING to do with the score?

Is it because we have a contingency from South America and Saharan Africa that, y'know, might be cold and they don't?

Is it because any sports scientist worth his salt will tell you that keeping warm provides better circulation, thus better oxygen flow to the lungs?

Or is it just a tired, old, ridiculous excuse that has fuck all to do with anything?

Try telling Everton that. Were winning the snood game 4-0.

Even talking about giving you're the captaincy back has put the shits up him tonight. We need to start playing football again not hitting stupid shots from 35 yards.

Just to be clear there is no chance of us getting anything out of this game. We struggle to get 1 goal at home per game. We lost this game in the first 5 minutes. No idea why the team cant get themselves up for Everton.

You have to give them credit they are dirty and negative but it works well against us. At the end of the day all that matters is the result anything but a win against a side 2 points off the bottom of the league is unacceptable if you want to finish in the top 4.

You could tell by Mancinis reaction when they scored inside the first 5 minutes the game was effectively over. His game plan involves keeping hold of the ball and keeping clean sheets we did neither therefore its another easy 3 points for Everton. When will we learn you have to beat the bottom sides home and away if you want to get anywhere.

Chippy_boy said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Yeah, how dare fans who've actually gone to the game voice their displeasure.

Sent from your iPhone presumably? Tit.

Which is exactly why I'm not slagging off those at the game you imbecile.

bluemonkey71 said:
Where are Milners driving runs and shots on goal? Nowhere

Abysmal first half. We need to get stuck in. The game isn't over yet

he has stepped in to do NDJ'S job, he has the engine but not strong enough in the tackle.

Felleni is an animal, he will seriously hurt someone with tackles like that.

Thoroughly pissed off and frustrated but ultimately not surprised.

Top of the league at Christmas on offer, bookies offering 9/2 on the scouse fuckwits to win- it was only ever gonna end one way.

We desperately need to get rid of the hoodoo that middle-of-the-road teams like these and Spuds have over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.