CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

Corrupt Walton or just too fucking old and useless ? Come on Blues, fuck these Everton animals over second half.

lee-mcfc said:
Damocles said:
Can't believe Ireland today.

He was to blame for the goal (he's good in the air, and should have been in position) and now he's gone and purposefully injured himself. I know he wants to move, but this kind of childish behaviour where he feigns limping around the pitch for a couple of minutes because he doesn't want to play battling football is pathetic. He doesn't track back enough, and had 10 games where he was good 12 months ago. He's a disgrace to the shirt.

I can't wait until we sell him to United, so that he can be part of another mediocre team with UEFA Cup ambitions, that's about his level.

"depps" will hunt you down now

hes 1 of the ireland defenders lol

Are you clarkie in disguise?? or are you going for an extreme reverse clarkie or something

Their kicking the shit out of us and being allowed to get away with it,we will get a red card against us from frustration, I can see it coming

The 15 minutes prior to their goal we were playing really well, if Mancini can get them to play like that for 45 minutes we will shit all over these dirty bastards.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walton has been fucking disgraceful so far. Was never a free kick for their goal either, a blatant dive from cahill when Barry clearly won the ball.

We were looking good up until then. I don't hold up much hope though with Ireland forced off, our midfield pair of Barry and De Jong barely know how to cross the half way line, let alone support the attack. De Jong has been very ordinary yet again- he just doesn't haven't anything else to his game apart from the big tackle.

depps said:
lee-mcfc said:
"depps" will hunt you down now

hes 1 of the ireland defenders lol

Are you clarkie in disguise?? or are you going for an extreme reverse clarkie or something

Too obvious?

I'll get you next time depps!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damocles said:
Can't believe Ireland today.

He was to blame for the goal (he's good in the air, and should have been in position) and now he's gone and purposefully injured himself. I know he wants to move, but this kind of childish behaviour where he feigns limping around the pitch for a couple of minutes because he doesn't want to play battling football is pathetic. He doesn't track back enough, and had 10 games where he was good 12 months ago. He's a disgrace to the shirt.

I can't wait until we sell him to United, so that he can be part of another mediocre team with UEFA Cup ambitions, that's about his level.

do you honestly think that? or are you just generally pee'd with the way the scorelines going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.